Bittele Electronics is capable of two types of printed circuit board assembly services. They are:
• Full Turn-Key: covers all aspects of PCB fabrication and assembly, including manufacture of PCBs, parts procurement, tracking of online orders, quality inspections, and final PCB assembly.
• Partial Turn-Key: the customer is responsible for supplying the PCBs and a partial list of parts. Bittele will order the remaining parts and perform the assembly according to the customer’s requirements. We can also kit the parts.
Initiating a Quote
To begin the process of obtaining a quote for Bittele’s quick-turnaround electronic assembly services, do the following:
Step 1: Go to our PCB Price Calculator. Follow the option screens to obtain an immediate quote for PCBs. Bittele electrically tests all PCBs.
Step 2: Go to our PCB Assembly Quote Tool to obtain an immediate quote for the service (labor) costs of the printed circuit card assembly.
Step 3: Send your Bill of Materials (BOM) and Gerber files to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 24 hours, we will e-mail you the official quote. The bill of materials must include: quantities, reference designators, manufacuturer’s name, and manufacturer’s part number.
Supported Capabilities of our Circuit Board Assembly Services
|Types||THD (Thru-Hole Device)
SMT (Surface-Mount Technology)
SMT & THD mixed
2 sided SMT and THD assembly
|Quantities||1 – 2000 PCBs|
|Parts/Components||Passives parts, smallest size 0201
Fine pitch to 8 Mils
BGA, uBGA, QFN,POP and Leadless chips
Connectors and terminals
Tube and tray
Loose parts and bulk
|Dimensions||Smallest: 0.2″ x 0.2″
Largest: 15″ x 20″
|Shape of PCBs||Rectangular
Slots and Cut outs
Complex and Irregular
|Type of PCBs||Rigid FR-4
|Types of Assembly Process||Leaded process
|File Format of PCB Design||Gerber RS-274X
Bill of Materials (.xls, .csv, . xlsx)
Centroid data file (Pick-N-Place/XY file)
Online quotes PCB and assembly labor
|Electrical testing||X-ray Inspection
Automated Optical Inspection
In-Circuit Testing / Functional testing
|Profile of Ovens||Standard
|Time to Turn-around||1 to 5 days for only PCB assembly
10 to 16 days for turnkey PCB assembly
Bittele Electronics uses a variety of testing methodologies to ensure the assembled boards are functional prior to shipping. They are:
• Basic Quality Test: visual inspection.
• X-ray Inspection: tests for BGAs, QFN and bare PCBs.
• AOI Checks: tests for solder paste, 0201 components, missing components and polarity.
• ICT (In-Circuit Test) / Functional test: according to the customer’s testing procedures.
ISO 9001 Quality Certification
Bittele’s production facilities are ISO9001 certified.